Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Butch's Mum and Dad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Butch's Mum and Dad Empty
PostSubject: Butch's Mum and Dad   Butch's Mum and Dad EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Hi Guys
Thought you guys might like to see the returned message I got back from Butch's Mum and Dad after
I told them what a pleasure it was to meet them and for them to come and see us again. This was there reply "Thank you Mark, Maccclesfield Town will always be apart of our family and thank you for making it such a speical day even though it was sad for all of us and the club. The lads will wear the football kit with pride and you will always be in our hearts. We will come again xxxxxxxxx"
This is down to you guys in the Corner Flag on that Saturday before the start of the game. I've said it before, but you Guys were a credit to the club, lets continue in that vain. And maybe next season we will have Butch's Mum and Dad stood with us once again in the Star Lane singing for the Lads.
Back to top Go down
https://silkmenultras.forumotion.com
SilkmenJake

PostSubject: Re: Butch's Mum and Dad   Butch's Mum and Dad EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi Guys
Thought you guys might like to see the returned message I got back from Butch's Mum and Dad after
I told them what a pleasure it was to meet them and for them to come and see us again. This was there reply "Thank you Mark, Maccclesfield Town will always be apart of our family and thank you for making it such a speical day even though it was sad for all of us and the club. The lads will wear the football kit with pride and you will always be in our hearts. We will come again xxxxxxxxx"
This is down to you guys in the Corner Flag on that Saturday before the start of the game. I've said it before, but you Guys were a credit to the club, lets continue in that vain. And maybe next season we will have Butch's Mum and Dad stood with us once again in the Star Lane singing for the Lads.

Was an emotional day.but in a way it was special as we forged some good allies that day in the way we presented ourselfs as the silkmen ultras.how did u get in contact wiv butchs parents mate
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Butch's Mum and Dad   Butch's Mum and Dad EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:17 am

They've got a guestbook on there website Jake.
Back to top Go down
SilkmenJake

PostSubject: Re: Butch's Mum and Dad   Butch's Mum and Dad EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:08 am

Admin wrote:
Can any1 look at the site mate
Back to top Go down
SilkmenJake

PostSubject: Re: Butch's Mum and Dad   Butch's Mum and Dad EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:09 am

Admin wrote:
Can any1 look at the site mate
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Butch's Mum and Dad   Butch's Mum and Dad EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:12 am

Yes Jake mate, here's the Link
Back to top Go down
SilkmenJake

PostSubject: Re: Butch's Mum and Dad   Butch's Mum and Dad EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Yes Jake mate, here's the Link
Thanks mate just had a look very sad to read I was going to leavea message but wat do u say other than 1 richard butcher
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Butch's Mum and Dad   Butch's Mum and Dad EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:24 am

I know mate it's terrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butch's Mum and Dad   Butch's Mum and Dad Empty

Back to top Go down

Butch's Mum and Dad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Silkmen Ultras :: General Chat-
Jump to: