Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chants

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SK

Chants      Empty
PostSubject: Chants    Chants      EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:36 pm

"All stewards are gay" and "We hate p*kis", are these chants that the ultras are happy to sing?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chants      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chants    Chants      EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:34 am

None of these chants are suitable on the terraces. And the racist chant will get you banned from every club in England.
I would ask SK not to post such messages on here. Posting like this could see this board been shut down by the hosts. More posting like this will be deleted.
The Ultras are about supporting Macclesfield Town and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
https://silkmenultras.forumotion.com
SK

Chants      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chants    Chants      EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:28 am

But I'm sure I've heard the steward one several times, and wasn't there a suggestion that there was going to be a banner made of it?
Back to top Go down
SilkmenJake

Chants      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chants    Chants      EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:29 pm

SK wrote:
But I'm sure I've heard the steward one several times, and wasn't there a suggestion that there was going to be a banner made of it?
Believe hald wat u see and nothing you hear sk
Your talking complete garbage.suggestion sk
DO ONE
Back to top Go down
SK

Chants      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chants    Chants      EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:29 pm

What's this then:

"I would love to see an AGIANST ALL ODDS banner and since we might be able to get an ALL STEWARDS ARE GAY banner in the future" (http://fansonline.net/macclesfieldtown/mb/view.php?id=85104)

Lets see you all bounce because your not Gay ! (https://silkmenultras.forumotion.com/t9-were-the-blue-and-white-army)

I just want to know whether this is likely to be an ongoing thing or not. I'm not too comfortable with it all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chants      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chants    Chants      EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:13 am

SK
These things may have been posted on Facebook when it was an uncontrolled page. Having had a meeting with the club the Silkmen Ultras closed down the Facebook page as per their wishes, and started this forum. We now ask people to give there full name and address and not to post offensive material. So no this is not something The Silkmen Ultras want to be associated with going forward, the group is here to create a colourful and better atmosphere at matches and we hope all sections of Macc Towns supporters will embrace this.
It has come to my attention that your profile is not filled in correctly, you have not given your full name and we are now asking for telephone number. Please provide these within the next 48hrs as I will have to suspend your account.
Back to top Go down
SK

Chants      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chants    Chants      EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:00 am

One of them was on wraggs to riches, one of them was a post by you on here. Thankyou for the reasoned response, I'm just trying to get things straight here (no pun intended).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chants      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chants    Chants      EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:23 am

"Lets see you all bounce because your not Gay ! bounce " Was a joke made on here because of the bouncing character (never got a laugh). There is no reference to any stewards made in any postings made on here. We also have a Macc Town steward registered to this forum and I'm sure he would not have bothered with us if he felt we did not like stewards. We also have two members of the Macc town staff registered to this site,
(Jon Harris The Macclesfield Town General Manager and Neil Boothby The Commercial Manager) These two people were invited by us to join. One thing we would not have done is invite members of the Macclesfield Town staff had we had any other agenda.
Somethings have been said in the past by members of the Ultras, but now some of the old members have decided to guide the younger members away form such things as (Flags with unwanted slogans, Smoke Bombs, Etc) the Ultras do not wish to hurt our Club in anyway.
As stated before and time and time again on wraggs and The SilkWeb, we are not out to have ago at anybody, we are only here to support the Club we all love. And we encourage all of the Ultras to do this sensibly and legally.
I'm not sure why you have joined us on here, it seems to be that you are trying get some sort of reaction from us. I don't know why. I hope this has answered your questions and you will now get involved with helping the Ultras achieve their mission (mission statement on the home page).
I must thank you for your posts as this as highlighted a loop in our registration process which we have now closed. SILKMEN FOREVER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chants      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chants    Chants      Empty

Back to top Go down

Chants
Page 1 of 1