Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gutted but

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gutted but  Empty
PostSubject: Gutted but    Gutted but  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:20 am

I am gutted tonight, though I must say you Guys were great. This is not the end but the being of a new challenge and the Ultras will now need to start to think about the future and make plans to grow.
Back to top Go down
https://silkmenultras.forumotion.com
Jonnymacctown96

Gutted but  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutted but    Gutted but  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 am

Admin wrote:
I am gutted tonight, though I must say you Guys were great. This is not the end but the being of a new challenge and the Ultras will now need to start to think about the future and make plans to grow.

How about a parade in the town centre some time next season. Bring flags, banners, balloons, confetti, megaphones etc. We can then try and persuade people to join Silkmen Ultras and we can gain new members and grow as a group.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gutted but  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutted but    Gutted but  EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:57 am

Could be a idea. Johnny
Let's have some more from you Guys.
We'll pick the best one's and maybe try and get the club involved. Because it would be in there interest to see the Ultras grow and bring in fresh faces to the moss. Spread the word Guys with your friends and their friends and their friends. Get them to sign up to here and lets get this forum buzzing. Forget the wraggs all hey want to do on there is slags us off. The way to answer them is to grow.
Back to top Go down
https://silkmenultras.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Gutted but  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gutted but    Gutted but  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gutted but
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Silkmen Ultras :: General Chat-
Jump to: