Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonnymacctown96

Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras Empty
PostSubject: Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras   Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:33 am

Alright all Ultras,

Unless we change it again the official meeting point before the game will be at the Golden Lion pub at 11 am. We want to see as many ultras as possible so come down and have a drink before we go into possibly are last league 2 home game. Try and bring as many mates as possible and we can make it a real party atmosphere and next season we can push on in league 2 or not to make Silkmen Ultras bigger and better.

Hope to see you all there.
Back to top Go down
Ry McLad

Ry McLad

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras   Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:06 am

Can I just say to all ultras that its brekkie and a drink for £5.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras   Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:11 am

Hi Guys
I am not going to make the Golden Lion, but will be in the Corner Flag before the start of the. It would make me proud to see you guys in there singing away.
Make the Corner Flag the Ultras base.
This does not mean turfing people out but just showing, those in there that we are not negative, we supporter our team whatever.

Come on Guys sing your hearts out for the lads !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://silkmenultras.forumotion.com
Jonnymacctown96

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras   Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:11 am

Admin wrote:
Hi Guys
I am not going to make the Golden Lion, but will be in the Corner Flag before the start of the. It would make me proud to see you guys in there singing away.
This does not mean turfing people out but just showing, those in there that we are not negative, we supporter our team whatever.

We'll be in the Corner Flag bar at 2:00 pm anyway so we'll see you in there. Then at around 2:45 we will leave to start some chants in the SLE ready for this massive game and will be singing throughout the 90 mins with new flags, balloons, megaphones and maybe some confetti as well.
Back to top Go down
SilkmenJake

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras   Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:57 am

Jonnymacctown96 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hi Guys

We'll be in the Corner Flag bar at 2:00 pm anyway so we'll see you in there. Then at around 2:45 we will leave to start some chants in the SLE ready for this massive game and will be singing throughout the 90 mins with new flags, balloons, megaphones and maybe some confetti as well.

Ive got the ultra megaphone.thats uf our ryan brings the baterys let me no mush coz ill go et sum 4 it
Back to top Go down
Jonnymacctown96

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras   Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:21 am

SilkmenJake wrote:
Jonnymacctown96 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hi Guys

Ive got the ultra megaphone.thats uf our ryan brings the baterys let me no mush coz ill go et sum 4 it

My mate hopes to bring a megaphone as well so we will have two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras   Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Meeting Point For Silkmen Ultras
Page 1 of 1