Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ultras and Action

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Ultras and Action Empty
PostSubject: The Ultras and Action   The Ultras and Action EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Right Guys having written to and getting no reply from Wraggs to Riches for a link and the constant abuse from users of that site. I would appeal to you all to boycott this site and move over to The SilkWeb, were the owner is more positive to the Ultras mission. Also sign up on here and lets make a difference to the match day experience with ideas. As you have the clubs support they want you to grow in numbers they want you to sing your hearts out, they want you to have your banners, all they ask is you do it sensibly. So come on Guys Macclesfield Town needs you. Don't let this slip away.
Back to top Go down
https://silkmenultras.forumotion.com
Jonnymacctown96

PostSubject: Re: The Ultras and Action   The Ultras and Action EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:54 am

We all want banners and flags in the SLE its just finding someone who can get them and make them that’s the problem. I and many other ultras can easily design the banners on a computer but don't know anyone who could actually make them and get them in SLE.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ultras and Action   The Ultras and Action EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:46 am

Its not just about the banners and flags. People on Wraggs to Riches are just taking the piss out of what you guys are trying to acheive.
Back to top Go down
https://silkmenultras.forumotion.com
Jonnymacctown96

PostSubject: Re: The Ultras and Action   The Ultras and Action EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:16 am

Were just ignoring them mate. No point arguing with them I’ve tried that just gotta keep the Ultras going by singing and getting these banners and flags (if we can find someone to get them). Then hopefully next season being in League 2 or not we can get more people to join Silkmen Ultras and we can grow as a group.
Back to top Go down
SilkmenJake

PostSubject: Re: The Ultras and Action   The Ultras and Action EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:12 am

Jonnymacctown96 wrote:
Were just ignoring them mate. No point arguing with them I’ve tried that just gotta keep the Ultras going by singing and getting these banners and flags (if we can find someone to get them). Then hopefully next season being in League 2 or not we can get more people to join Silkmen Ultras and we can grow as a group.
Sound with me guys full twats with interlectual egos on thier.i like go on let sum steam off tho ifam honest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultras and Action   The Ultras and Action Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultras and Action
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Silkmen Ultras :: General Chat-
Jump to: