Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are the club going to help us with banners/flags?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonnymacctown96

Are the club going to help us with banners/flags? Empty
PostSubject: Are the club going to help us with banners/flags?   Are the club going to help us with banners/flags? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:40 am

And if so when will they be done. Me and a few mates have designed some on a computer but don’t know how to make them. Someone said about the club helping out. Is this true?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are the club going to help us with banners/flags?   Are the club going to help us with banners/flags? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:52 am

Jonny we will see what we can do. Can't ask the club for to much at this time.
There is some places on the net who will make your flags but they aren't cheap.
Back to top Go down
https://silkmenultras.forumotion.com
SilkmenJake

PostSubject: Re: Are the club going to help us with banners/flags?   Are the club going to help us with banners/flags? EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:47 am

Jonnymacctown96 wrote:
And if so when will they be done. Me and a few mates have designed some on a computer but don’t know how to make them. Someone said about the club helping out. Is this true?

We shall have to try and arrange a meeting with the vice chairman and c what cn be sorted but as far as i no they seem happy to help and are impressed wiv the mixed age group of the
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are the club going to help us with banners/flags?   Are the club going to help us with banners/flags? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are the club going to help us with banners/flags?
Page 1 of 1